Update by user May 21, 2013

I went to PayPal's site and initiated a dispute about this purchase from Clothes4u.com.PayPal let me know immediately that they also could not reach the company.

With that being said, I filed a claim against Clothes4u.com. I was told by PayPal that it would take several days for it to be researched and a resolution reached. It took less than 4 minutes for PayPal to inform me that they'd resolved the claim in my favor and my money would be returned. I had it back in my account within 24 hours.

Obviously, even PayPal is aware that this company is fraudulent.

Thanks PayPal!Never order from Clothes4u.com.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2013

I made a purchase with this company on March 18.It is April 20 and I still have not received it.

I sent an email to them via their "Contact Us" link about 2 weeks ago. No one responded. I just tried to email the person who sent a "Welcome" email to me. I got a failure notice that the email could not be delivered.

I'm a little furious right now. I, like the last person, used PayPal.

However, since I've never had anything like this happen, I don't know how to go about getting my money returned.But, in the next day or so, I'm going to find out!

Had an Experience with Clothes4U?

Comments

Please note clothes4u is in no way related to the UK children's website kidsclothes4u.com

Clothes4U Recently Discussed